Sunday, January 25, 2009

Airport

Hanging out at the San Jose airport again. This time at least I am not going to a bike race. We are headed down to San Diego for a Post Doc interview postition at UCSD for Sarah. She is about to finish up her Phd and has to figure out where to go next. Anyways, thats about all that has been going on. I have been back on my bike riding in spandex and everything, getting ready for the up coming season. The weather has been pretty sweet, and even though it rained this week a little I am not complaining. Tonkin is headed down here next weekend for a little training camp, so that should be pretty sweet, and Sneddon is back in Cali riding bikes and having fun. Thas all I got.

nasty

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAN DIEGO....fuck yeah!

Anonymous said...

stay NASTY in Oh-NINE!

Anonymous said...

I hear B'ham is nice this time of year. hint hint

Anonymous said...

where else might you go?

Anonymous said...

How was the interview? Are you guys heading further south now?