Monday, March 13, 2006

Pooped

Man am I tired. I headed out for my ride today and was so worked I just tooled along the beach for a few hours and then came home. The rides are starting to add up, so I am feeling prety tired. It is all going to pay off for me though, this year is going to rock. Snedders is comming down with one of his canadian hommies to do a bit of riding this week. Planning the Flamingo Grande ride tomorrow and then the wednesday Eureka Canyon world championships to see how the legs feel when I try to go fast. I hope I will be able to make it to the top with out passing out. It is nice and sunny today and I got sunbunred again. I need to get some better sunblock I think.. Peace out

Nasty

5 comments:

Molly Cameron said...

Wicks. Shoot me a mailing address and I'll send you some good British grime...

Anonymous said...

Yo Wicks --

You bringing your tall skinny XC and DH-ass to the Spring Thaw again this year?

Anonymous said...

I dare you to come and ride a Stinky in the XC, sucka. That climb is made for a big squishy.

Barry Wicks said...

i only ride bikes that have 16mm of travel or less, so i guess a stinky is out. i will still school all of you fools again in the DH on my "XC" bike again this year so quit your whining

Anonymous said...

That ti HT from Mike D must have had 17mm of rear travel, so you're good.