Saturday, March 11, 2006

Luck is on my side

I seem to have been applying perfect luck to my rides for the last few days. The weather down here hasn't been exactly peachy lately. Last night it hailed so much we drove around in it and had some real fun. The roads were covered and there was even massive sections underwater from it. Then this morning when I woke up it was blue bird skies and warm temps. WTF? I will take it though. 8.5 hours in the last 2 days, not to bad. Planning a big one tomorrow unless it snows in the higher elevations again. The legs are feeling good but I am not to sure how awesome Redlands is going to be. Those road guys like to ride fast and stuff... Oh well, what are you going to do? Time for me to take a nap and then maybe eat some dinner. Ryan still isn't training yet. As he puts it, "Training is for people who suck."

Wickster

No comments: