Friday, March 10, 2006

In to the Base

Looking back at my training log, I have ridden 22 hours in the last 5 days. Man I am tired! Guess that means I still have 8 to do in the next 2 days. That shouldn't be to hard. Treboner is down here laying in my couch right now. He tried to drive down but got half way and had to turn around because it was snowing to much in the mountains and ended up flying down the next day. We did one 5 hour ride and he hasn't been able to get off the couch since. What a wuss. Today it is hailing out and pretty cold. I can hardly wait to get out there in that. Mcfatson (www.matson.blog.com) is going to come down next week and chill for a while is on the road almost every day of the year so it will be a treat for him to sleep on my couch for a while instead the back of his van... Word, anyways, I figured I better update my site since Scary made a sweet montage to me on his so here you go. I am not nearly as entertaining as that guy, but I guess we cant all have 5 cats and a dog. I wonder if Ryan is going to start training soon?

Peace out

Nastry

1 comment:

Jeremy Burlingame said...

impressive training man, very inspiring.

btw way to go in Zeddam.

jeremyb
www.plusonelap.blogspot.com - lightweight cyclocross gallery and blog