Thursday, May 18, 2006

Killing Me

Man, old guys on bikes kill me. For two days in a row now, as i am tooling out to some huge hill to do intervals on I get blitzed by old men just hammering for all they are worth past me. Then when I get to the climb and start doing my efforts they are totally cracked and can barley keep it going. I have to stop doing my rides during the lunch time rush out here. It is crazy. Yesterday I had a group pass me from Fox out on their lunch ride and then the old men two days in a row. Its crazy, I wasnt just noodling along either both times, I was probably going about 20 when these guys roared past me. I guess they are all about it though, so more power to them. Thats all I got...

Nasty

5 comments:

Old as dirt said...

I also hate it when those old guys blow past me too ;-)
Like Zimbelman, and Chase and Holland!!

Anonymous said...

Wicks,whats the word, I hear I'M not the only one down for the count, trebon has checked in and says ollerenshaw and your mechanic is smoked. Shieet, we should all do a training camp in a couple weeks when we get our asses back together. Have a good race in the "hood" Lata/
JP

Anonymous said...

dinner and a movie over the total biosynthesis of aurilide B???

heck yes i'm goin!!

Anonymous said...

Go Barry Go!!!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me sir, could you please inform me as to which companies are pursuing cytostatic agents cematodin and synthatodin, both dolastatin 15 derivatives? Perhaps even the second mechansim of inhibition beyond VEGF interruption of aplidin. Thanks and good luck on the intervals today!