Friday, March 19, 2010

I had a dream

Ryan was like, hey dude, you want some ice cream? and I was like, heck yes! and he was all, what kind do you want, and I was like vanilla or chocolate, and he was like, yeah chocolate! and then he looked in the freezer and was like, uhh, dude we don't have any ice cream, and I was all, Crap! but then he was like, I think maybe there are some cookies in the pantry, and I was like, thats sounds OK, what kind is in there?, and he was like, well I think there are some of those sandwichy peanut butter type ones and maybe some thin mint girl scout ones, and I was like, yes! i love those ones (but really I like the samoa ones better because of the coconut) and then he was like, oh yeah, I just remembered I ate all the cookies yesterday after I got back from riding and I was like, Crap! again but really I just wanted some ice cream anyways.

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

Oh to be young and fit, and to desire...ice cream. Yours is the second blog I've seen that has made me laugh. Thanks.